Saturday 30 January 2016

40 bags in 40 days Decluttering Challenge!

I feel like the first step to being organised in your home, is to get rid of all the junk! The less junk you have, the less mess you have! If you know me well, you know that I HATE junk! Now junk is going to be different for every person. What I consider as junk, may be a prized possession for someone else and vice versa.

So as tomorrow is the start of a new week and a new month (not to mention the 1st full week of the kids being back at school), I’m going to be starting the “40 bags in 40 days challenge” and would love it if you joined in with me. You try to fill at least a shopping bag each day with "junk" from the days area. The challenge can be found at "Inspired by Familia". Either copy and paste in a word document the challenge from bellow or follow the Link above to print the challenge out.

Mari suggests that you ponder these things as you declutter and purge! 

  • Do you need it?
  • Do you use it? 
  • Have you used it more than a few times in the past year?
  • Do you like it?
  • Does it work?
Hope you will join in with me. Let's get rid of that junk.

Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment