Thursday 9 April 2015

Meal Plan for the next month

Good evening lovelies,

After my grocery budget blog, some people asked me for my meal plan. So below is a copy of my meal plan for the next month. As said in the last post, I generally do a 2 week meal plan & then repeat it for the 2nd fortnight. There is no reason you have to do this. It doesn't necessarily save you any money, but my brain doesn't like to have to think up 30 dinners at one time, so I just find it easier.
So here it is!

Friday 10th – Chicken Pot Pie
Sat 11th – Mince Chow Mien
Sun 12th – Church
Mon 13th – Roast Chicken & Vegetables
Tues 14th – Southwest Chicken casserole
Wed 15th – Asian beef Stir-fry
Thurs 16th – Impossible pie & salad
Fri 17th – Homemade Pizza’s 
Sat 18th – Chicken Nuggets & Chips 
Sun 19th – Church
Mon 20th – Sausages & Vegetables
Tues 21st – Slow Cooker honey Garlic Chicken
Wed 22nd – Fajita’s
Thurs 23rd – Country Chicken Casserole

REPEAT

On Sunday’s we have dinner after Church. Someone cooks for everyone and we pay $2 a person to eat. So that’s $8 for us and although I don’t cook, this is still included in our grocery budget.
Each Night over the next 2 weeks, I will post a photo & the recipe of the meal I have just made so you can cook it if you like as wellJ
Hope this was helpful for those wondering what our meal plan looks like.

Kylie 

No comments:

Post a Comment